Knowledgebase: Daddytube > General Questions
How do I report copyright infringement?
Posted by Scott Williams on 22 September 2009 01:17 PM
If you believe that someone else has uploaded your copyrighted content without your permission, please contact us Submitting a Support Ticket: This is where you can contact a customer representantive to answer your questions. Please be cognizant f the fact  that the first time you contact us you will need to register. The registration is completely free and it is a one-time-only step to be able to contact us and ask or comment about any of our network sites. specify that you are having a copyright notification issue.

Comments (0)
Help Desk Software by Kayako